Winter Wishlist // Caroline Birk Bahrenscheer
It’s time for another wishlist, and this week we welcome Caroline Birk Bahrenscheer. She is the founder of september edit – a blog about design and lifestyle with a minimalistic feel. Caroline lives in Copenhagen with her husband and their daughter – who was born in September this year. She is also the owner of a stunning Instagram that you can find right here. Enjoy.
1. I have not been using perfume ever since I got pregnant, so this body wash would really make my showers smell wonderful.
2. This ring has been on my wish list for four years, ever since I saw it on a woman at a meeting. It is perfectly timeless and still has some sparkle. Ever since I’ve been working with high-end jewelry, I’ve been wanting to invest more in life long jewelry.
3. Last year we went to California where I discovered Faris in L.A and this ring has been on my mind ever since. I am a sucker for organic shapes.
4. I am dreaming about this mirror in my bedroom, I like the subtle brass details and it would fit like a glove.
This Danish brand is speaking directly to my aesthetics. The colours, the shapes and the quality, what’s not to like? This bag is great for a busy woman like me and can fit my laptop.
6. I will be taking long walks with the baby this winter, and this is the coat that should keep me warm. The green colour is gorgeous!
7. I need a hand mirror for my bedroom and this one can hang on the wall looking beautiful and saving space.
8. Serums is my guilty pleasure and it really does the work for my skin. This one from Aesop, stole my heart from the very first drop.
That’s it for September Edit & Caroline. Make sure you stop by the following Fridays and in the meantime check out the beautiful winter wishes from Hanna Moens.