Winter Wishlist // Hanna Moens
It’s December 1st and it’s Friday – that means Winter Wishlist. This week we welcome Hanna Moens from Belgium. Hanna is a freelance copywriter and interior stylist. She works with set design, prop styling and even floral design and her style is simple yet striking. Her Instagram is a favourite and you should check it out if you are not already a follower. Enjoy.
1. This watering can has been on my wish list for ages. It is just perfect: the simple, iconic shape, the shiny chrome look. Its has everything my green heart wants. Why settle for a cheap plastic version when you could have this metallic piece of perfection?
2. When I wear jewellery, I want it to be subtle and understated or big and bold. These earrings are a perfect blend. The unusual curves make them stand out without being too bling.
3. You can never go wrong with a nice, delicate perfume. Scents are very personal off course, but Byredo is very good at creating scents that are a bit different. Nothing too sweet or flowery, but also not too musky. Rose of No Man’s Land is one of my favourites.
4. I’ve been looking for a new handbag for a while and this one by COS might do the trick. Ultra simple, which makes it perfect for any outfit for years to come.
5. Another classic: the Golden Bell lamp by Aalto was designed in 1937 but still looks great. Now just to decide between the chrome version of the golden one…
6. Because a girl can never have too many sparkly shoes.
7. In an attempt to go out and explore more, I might have to get myself a decent bike. This one by Bikeid boasts just the right amount of ‘look at me’ while not being all-out flashy.
8. The Kiki sofa is another example of how simple lines can be so perfect. Topped of with a beautiful Raf Simons for Kvadrat fabric, this elegant yet sturdy sofa is an absolute dream.